1.03.2010

Fun Weekend

It's been a fun weekend...Melissa had her friend over and Jonathan is off work. Johnny came over too and we played Wii and had fun.
Jonathan is getting ready to hang up my new plate rack and plates that I got for Christmas and it will fill this empty space on my wall that I have been staring at for entirely too long.

I have been working on something for a friend of mine since Wednesday. It's a week by week calendar from close to my heart that she put pictures in for her sister. She asked if I would jazz it up a little but that she needed it by tomorrow. AaaAAaaackk...lol...I got it done and I think she will love it.

Back to work tomorrow oh YaY...it's good...It's a New Year full of endless possibilities and I think it's going to be a great year.

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment