5.31.2011

The heart I share with my family

I did this page today while hubby was napping. My heart has been through a lot. Cancer as a young mother, divorce, being disowned by my family, the loss of my father, and this August it will be 3 years since my mother has uttered one word to me. I love my mother, but her heart is dishonest and unforgiving and I know that I never ever will be that way because of the way being treated like that has affected me. My heart is tattered and scarred, but it is also so full of love, and it is happy and full, and it is a giving heart.

I think we don't always show our best heart to our closest and most loved ones. For me I know I can be honest even if it hurts  but I believe that is the best way to be. It is never my intent to come across angry or mean, but I think sometimes that is how it is seen. I love my kids more than I could even begin to describe. I know how very lucky I am to even be here to see them grow into adults. And I have had a second chance at love and it has not been easy, but my husband loves all of us, and I love him so very much. Seems the more time we spend together the better we are. I know that even if I don't always share my best heart with my immediate family, that they still love me.


Thanks for taking a look =0)
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment