11.05.2011

A bit of Whimsy

I found out that not only did I win a spot in the Life Book online class but I also got to pick one of Tam's other courses for free. How cool is that?

So anyhow, I chose to take her class Ultimate World of Whimsy.

Can I just tell you that Tam is awesome. I love her video's. The healing, the art, it's all very easy to listen to and take in. I will have some quiet time tomorrow to focus on the healing part of what Tam talked about in the first video and I am going to work on some stuff.

I started the second video and got through face shapes and eyes, which I have ALWAYS struggled with. The very few canvas' I have done with a figure on them do not have faces, just a face shape so I was really intimidated before. She breaks it down into the steps and it just is awesome.

Here is one that I just penciled out. I love her and I can't wait to practice and do more more more...this is just such a rough pencil sketch and I can't wait to keep improving my face skills. My mind is going wild with idea's.




Definitely head over to http://willowing.ning.com/ and check out Life Book and all of the fantastic classes. You will not be sorry.

Thanks for stopping by.
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment