10.06.2013

Be Your Beautiful Self

Starting this new job has been so exciting, and its also made me nervous, and kind of, just kind of insecure.
It's been so long since I've worked in a corporate environment with a lot of people. I just need to remember to be myself so I decided to do a journal page and share it to remind everyone to just Be Your Beautiful Self.























It's a gelli print background. The border is done with some left over borders from one of Nancy Baumillers kits at Crowabout StudioB at deviantscrap.com, and also some washi tape. I used india ink and my calligraphy pen to write in the words and the heart. The Be and Beautiful are a foam stamp and I used a letter stencil and white paint for the other words. Fun Stuff.

Thanks for stopping by...
x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment