11.12.2013

Love Grows Here

A Gelli print journal page...husband had just had surgery, it was a long 2 days and I just needed something uplifting...
Art always makes me feel better. It's such a great way to release negativity and find something positive in any situation.
Its been a long 3 months since the motorcycle accident and my husband has dealt with some serious pain, and even 2 days after the surgery I could see a change in him. Even though he was in pain from the surgery, he could finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. Doing everything I could to take care of him and make him comfortable and to finally see the hope in his face and the tone in his voice was so uplifting to me, and as hard as it's been I have loved taking care of him. Love grows here every single day, even in the tough times, it grows...























x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment