4.02.2010

Friday 4 - 2 - 2010

Friday...TGIF!!!! It has been a long week. I am looking forward to getting some things done in my little garden in front. I also want to get some art done. Have no idea what I just really want to finish something.

My husband has been so awesome about me spending money on my scrapbooking supplies and everything.
I happ ned to see a post on Facebook from Sassafrass and they were having a huge box sale so he ordered it for me. Then next week my SFTIO Kit will arrive.

NO more kits or supplies until I get back from vacation in July. Trust me I have plenty to work with and even more inspiration.

Hubby wants to go to the movie's tonight but we went out to a CD release party last night and I am sooo tired. I just don't think I'm gonna make it through a movie. Have to see.

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment