5.10.2010

Today ughh

Today was an awful day. I hate the ugliness that just pours out of people on a daily basis and it is really wearing me thin being around it all day. On top of everything else I am going through right now, my son is stressing me out so badly and I really dont know how much longer it is going to be before he starts acting almost 20 and not 2!!! 

S T R E S S       S T R E S S  and U G L I N E S S     <<<<-------PLEASE GOOO AWAY!!!!!

I am going to read my book (The Postmistress by Sarah Blake) and wait for the Housewives of New Jersey to come on...Just before that comes on I am going to go upstairs to my awesomely comfy bed and the world can kiss my rear for the remainder of the day...

I hope and pray tomorrow will be better, actually I know it will because I get to see my husband tomorrow night. That makes me very happy...I love you babe

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment