6.05.2010

June

Ok so today my goal is to finish cleaning...work out on my pilotes machine and, I went to Michael's and picked up a take out box and some cool "guy type" paper and I am going to try to get a jump start on something for hubby for father's day.
Going to recover the take out box and make paper fortune cookies with little messages and special treats. I got the idea over here @ http://transparenttouches.blogspot.com/ I stumbled on this blog and I love love it.

Tomorrow I would really like to try to get something done in my art journal and get started on an ANGER page for SFTIO.

Jeeze do I have a lot of things I can scrap about with Anger as the subject. I think it will be a great outlet. Once again I just have to get comfortable with seeing it on paper.
It is very hot here and very humid and a very good chance at some serious Thunder storms today so...a good day to get some indoor things accomplished.

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment