11.07.2010

My latest Remains of the Day Journal

I know this is a lot of pictures but I love every one of them so I couldn't choose only a few. Hope you will take the time to look at all of them. This entire journal including the cover, inside and out, is made from paper and sewing...love it? Please let me know...interested in making your own definitely check out this link http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/ you will not be sorry. Class information is on the right of the page.







































































Thank you so much for looking...don't forget to leave some love....
x0x0x
Madzie

1 comment:

  1. Wowee! I love that you posted so many of your pages. And what's more I like all the stitching around the edges, the gorgeous papers, lots of security env. patterns, the bird, the fruit, and on and on. Lovely work Madzie, just lovely. So enjoyed looking at everything. also what a pretty blog design you have. yum!

    ReplyDelete