6.20.2011

Working away

Hi...
Well I have done some work in my 3 hearts journal...also in my other art journal. I haven't been feeling very inspired the past few days enough to paint.

I have so much scrapbook paper so I got out my sewing machine and I have been sewing since Saturday.

I have a major project in the works. Trying to figure out how I can recycle some of this stuff and use it to make some awesomeness that I can sell for some extra money since the job market seems to be eluding me.

I am seriously looking into the bind it all. Then to market I will go. hehe...

Looking forward to sharing the finished products. In the meantime I will try to get inspired to get back into my art journaling while I take some sewing breaks.

Hope you are staying Inspired.

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment