9.22.2011

Finishing Up

My goal this week is to get all of my "in progress" projects DONE...
I am ready to move on to my next venture. I have so many idea's going around in my mind. I see them. I have the supplies. I just keep telling myself I have to finish the other things I have started. It will only take minutes to finish them, just waiting for a final supply to literally "tie things up" lol.

So that is my goal. Then hopefully I can get them sold and make a little money.

My new project is a series of dimensional canvas'. They are going to be bright and funky and full of color. I cannot wait.

I had a job interview today and I think it went great. I am hoping with all hope that I hear something back in the next week. It would truly be a blessing.

The sky is the limit and I am ready to fly...

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment