About Me

My photo

I am a mother, a wife, a sister, a best friend a daughter, and artist.

If there was a way I could spend as much time in my studio creating as I do working my regular 40 hour job I would do it in a heartbeat. I am loving discovering myself through art and I can't wait to see where the journey takes me.

9.23.2012

Inspirational Quote Deck Swap

I've been working on my cards for the swap...I can't stay away from them...I love how they are turning out and I am so excited to know I am going to get a completely unique and one of a kind deck in exchange for what I send.

Check out the details here... http://www.insearchofdessert.com/?p=8428&cpage=1#comment-18891

I think I am going to make a few to send to very special people for Christmas...I just love this idea and want to share with everyone.

I will be adding more layers and sewing to these before I am done...
Have an awesome day
x0x0x
MadZie

No comments:

Post a Comment