About Me

My photo

I am a mother, a wife, a sister, a best friend a daughter, and artist.

If there was a way I could spend as much time in my studio creating as I do working my regular 40 hour job I would do it in a heartbeat. I am loving discovering myself through art and I can't wait to see where the journey takes me.

7.15.2013

I've been playing with my Gelli Plate again today. Got some awesome prints done this morning. Did some housework then decided to have a go at something more before getting ready for work.

I have had some gesso'd up playing cards laying around and decided to lay them out on the gelli plate and just keep layering. I LOVE how these came out. 9 cards in less than 10 minutes. I was also able to pull 4 full background prints from the paint after each layer on the cards.

Here are the cards and the new backgrounds.






















Thanks for stopping by...Hope you have a FaBuLoUs Day!!!
x0x0x
Monica

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I received one of your cards and I love it! What is the organization that coordinates these cards? I would love to get involved!
    -annespilman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete