11.23.2013

WINGS....We ALL have them

Happy Saturday...

I actually did this gelli print back when I first got my Gelli Plate...I've probably looked at it, and many other prints I've done, 100 times or more.

It's always funny to me how you can do that, look at something so many times, and not see the finished page, then all of the sudden, there I am, stamping and doodling and painting and it all comes together.

I used a large Unity butterfly stamp, which I totally love. I stamped white craft ink from stampin up, then used the Creative Inspirations pink embossing powder. The sparkle and shine that embossing powder brings is like nothing I've ever used before. Then I used a white pen to outline all the detail and really make it pop.

I love how it came out. I am in the process of designing a journal cover to create a gelli journal with all of my pages, one that I can continue to add to.

Here is the finished page, and detail of the amazing embossed butterfly below...



















Have a great weekend.
x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment