9.06.2014

Dreamin of the Beach Chipboard Album

Hi Everyone,
Monica D here to share a chipboard book that I made using the awesome Art Anthology products. I started this project when I went up to Kansas and met up with the creator and owner of this amazing product, Stayce DeWid. Had so much fun working with her and watching the ladies taking the class creating beautiful art.
Here are the products I used
Art Anthology Colorations Sprays in...Waimea Bay, Peacock Feathers, Studio Blue, Juicy, Glorious, Salted Caramel, Sand Castle, Paprika.
Art Anthology Stone Effects in...Bone, Sandstone, Lava and Brick. Also the amazing Art Anthology Gesso.
Art Anthology Stencils.
Some other supplies...Cheese cloth, netting, seashells, heavy modeling paste, and ribbon.
I Used papers and embellishments from Glitz Design Uncharted Waters Collection.
You can see my process for the backgrounds over on the Art Anthology Blog

Here are pictures of the completed pages, and I will definitely be doing more backgrounds and adding more pages to this book.















Thanks for stopping by today have a great everything.
x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment