7.10.2010

IM SO EXCITED....

Ok so yeah...so excited...I just got back from my vacation home to California and I have been waiting to sign up for the REMAINS OF THE DAY JOURNAL CLASS ONLINE and I DID IT!!!! I just got my email with all of the information and I am so excited to read and look around and get started...

Here is the link   http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/dispatch_from_la/rotdoci.html

Also if you do a google search for remains of the day journal and click on images, there are tons of pictures of what other people have done in this amazing class and it inspired me tonzzz...

You have to go check it out ok...you will not regret it...if you sign up now you have access to the class through June 1, 2011 ...sooo worth it...Ill be posting pics as I progress through this journey...

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment