7.26.2010

So Excited

So I just saw on Facebook that I won the Unity Stamp today...I'm so excited and can't wait to use it...

Also excited that I got my signatures done for my Remains of the Day journal...now I just have to bind them in then start filling it up...decided I am going to fill it with my favorite people places and things...its going to be way cool...
Ill get some pictures posted of just my favorite pages since there are like 60 total...

Also last night I stareted my shabby fabby chunquie junquie journal...got the cover done and some inking...got the pages placed tonight but the glue stick I have is evidently minus the glue because the scrap paper is not sticking to the lined paper in the composition book...hmmmm...thinking I might have to order some helmar spray adhesive...yes...I think I will.

A few other exciting things are going on that I can't talk about yet...hopefully soon. All in all a very exciting night...

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment