1.01.2011

Christmas in January

So it starts...hehe...Christmas in January. I went to Hobby Lobby, for the first time EVER today. WoW was it overwhelming. I had no idea...NO IDEA that they had soo much yummy stuff...so I found an awesome picture and Melissa and I took a phone pic of it and came home and showed it to Jonathan.

We called to see when the sale ended because it was marked at 50% off...the girl on the phone said the 50% off stuff was now 66% off and they were open until 630.
We jammed down there. Well come to find out the girl on the phone was WRONG but the manager had to give us the 66% off price and we got a $200.00 picture for $74.00...and here it is...I LOVE IT...hubby is going to hang it up tomorrow....weeeeeeeeeeeeee...
L O V E it!!!!!
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment