1.22.2011

Happy Saturday!!!

Wow...things have been crazy...I have been working my rear off but I L O V E my new job and the people I work with...
We are really getting settled here in Bentonville and everyday I love it more here. Everyone is just so nice!!!!
I am so much happier here and so is hubby and I know this is a tough transition for my daughter but I know she loves it here too.
She is now on the track team and has been working so so hard. We are so very proud of her and cannot wait for the meets to start.
Ok so I have been making time for my art journal. I promised myself I was going to be better this year. With 90% of my supplies in storage, I picked up 6 of my favorite colors of acrylic paint at walmart, some cheap-o brushes and of course some modge podge. Here are the pages I did this week.



I haven't journaled yet as you can see...that will come in time.
I think next time I go to Walmart I will pick up a bottle or RED...
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment