7.22.2011

Home from Virginia

My daughter and I arrived home from Virginia. It was a great trip. We stayed with our awesome friends Roy and Belinda.

I got to see my son every day and spend a lot of time with him. It could never be enough but I am so thankful for the time we did have.

He had a lot of fun swimming and spending time with his sister and our friends.

My daughters friend was supposed to come back with us and spend 3 weeks here. Late the night before we left she text my daughter to let her know she was not coming. This has been planned for months, she already has her plane ticket home as well. We made plans here for all kinds of things. My daughter was devastated and later found out that the girl was staying because of a boy she had met only a week prior. Very sad when people don't appreciate true friendship.

Thankfully my daughter has made a few wonderful friends here in Arkansas and we will be able to pick up the pieces.

After I get unpacked and things picked up I will be able to get to work in my journal. Looking forward to that. Seeing my son made me happy and I have this renewed source of energy.

A picture of my kids...my loves...my life...

Thanks for stopping by
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment