7.11.2011

A Peak

So awhile back, my daughter gave me all of her old Seventeen and Teen Glamour magazines. I had NO idea she had been hoarding so many LOL, but I am so thankful she did.
The images in these magazines are awesome. One in particular was a circus type layout with so much color and my mind started going crazy with what I could do on some mixed media journal pages.

This is a sneak at one I have almost finished. I just need letters. I made the hair and the flower and I am just trying to use everything I have on hand. This is a side view showing the texture of the hair.

I am hoping to find what I need to finish this tomorrow and post the finished project soon soon.












Thanks for checking it out...come back soon to see the finished project.

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment