5.27.2012

ART...FINALLY

Oh my gosh...it seems like it's been forever...First my daughters Senior Prom, which was amazing...then the move from the apartment to the house...Then graduation and out of town company...trying to unpack...

Things are finally coming together and today I was able to get a lot of my art supplies unpacked...
I still have a lot of work to do in my studio, it is not near where I want it to be but it will get there...
I have to wait until my husband is home next Saturday with me so I can have him move some furniture around...I am also looking for some vintage storage and shelving for my room...

I did however find the time and the space to do some art today...
I found an old inter office envelope that I had cut in half and decided to make a Love Notes envelope out of it...

I used acrylic paints, Glimmer Mist (love), some jute and a canvas tag from Canvas Corp. and some ink and rub ons...a little bit of everything, but now I have a colorful and special place for the love notes my husband and I leave for each other.



Thanks for stopping by
x0x0x
MadZie

No comments:

Post a Comment