5.27.2012

I wanted to play with my Glimmer Mists and glam...got out my water soluble crayons and drew my girl...got her all finished then colored in the background...I am totally in love with the butterfly stencil from Tattered Angels so I decided to giver her wings...I masked off what I could and used a pink Glimmer Mist and I LOVE how it came out with the yellow/green almost spotlighting her.
Her crown is bent so it pops from the page for dimension and covered in a few shades of Glimmer Mist...I then covered the crown, and her dress in gold Glimmer Glam...

Really wish you could see her in person she truly glows and shines...
I got a new laptop and I don't have photo shop so I can crop...rawr...Have to have hubby load it up for me...
Anyways...
Thanks for stopping by
x0x0x
MadZie

No comments:

Post a Comment