6.03.2012

MAKE TIME FOR ART

So happy to be in a house, with my own room for all of my artsy goodness supplies...
I still have a lot to do, shelves need to be put up and peg board hung...it will happen though.

In the meantime I have all of my favorite things within reach and I am loving being able to do my art again in my own space...

Also loving that we have a printer now that is GREAT and I was finally able to download some awesome printables over at deviantscrap.com and I LOVE them...the possibilities are endless...

Last weekend I made the love notes envelope out of half of an old inter office envelope I had hanging around. I decided to put the other half to good use and completely altered it...

I am using it for the cutouts from my printables and it is going to work out FaBuLoUs...
I used corrugated cardboard, acrylic paints, glimmer mists, glimmer chalkboard, white paint pen, inks...lots of stuff...

Here it is.......
I love how it turned out and it will remain out on my art desk every day...it is full of yummie-ness and wonderful art just waiting to be used on layouts, in my art journal, for ATC's...like I said...the possibilities are endless...

Definitely head over to deviantscrap.com and check out all of their digital and printable art...its really is amazing.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a FaBuLoUs EVERYTHING...and don't forget to MAKE ART EVERY DAY!!!!
x0x0x
MadZie

No comments:

Post a Comment