About Me

My photo

I am a mother, a wife, a sister, a best friend a daughter, and artist.

If there was a way I could spend as much time in my studio creating as I do working my regular 40 hour job I would do it in a heartbeat. I am loving discovering myself through art and I can't wait to see where the journey takes me.

12.26.2012

Flutter High

Ok so yes...I am obsessed with butterflies...I just love them so much...I am so so happy with how this latest stack is turning out.

I am seriously thinking about having various cards from my different stacks printed up into note cards. I have an Etsy shop set up but nothing in it...

I added the text to this at picmonkey.com a site that I absolutely LOVE...definitely check it out, it's free and amazing.

Im going to have a piece of lemon meringue pie and go to bed.

Have a wonderful everything.





















x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment