About Me

My photo

I am a mother, a wife, a sister, a best friend a daughter, and artist.

If there was a way I could spend as much time in my studio creating as I do working my regular 40 hour job I would do it in a heartbeat. I am loving discovering myself through art and I can't wait to see where the journey takes me.

12.19.2012

Prayer Flag for Newton, CT

After what happened in Newton, CT last Friday, so many people are coming together to do anything we can for this entire community. I personally cannot even begin to imagine the scope of what this community is going through, so I wanted to be able to participate and do something.

On Facebook so many people are doing different projects to send art to the community to help in healing and I chose to make a prayer flag to send. Below is a picture of what I am sending. If you would like to participate please click on this link https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-hope-flag-project/498268640213821 .

Thanks for stopping by.
x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment