2.21.2013

Beautiful Heart

I got called off work today because it's so slow from the weather...A day for nothing but art...I have been wanting this day...I started this journal page last week and new the direction I wanted to go so I have been working on it whenever I had time, and was finally able to get all the elements together and finish the page...I really love how it turned out.

I used a lot of modeling paste, inks, sprays...for the heart doors I applied modeling paste to plain card stock...I found a rusted metal background and printed that out onto the modeling paste card stock after it dried...then used my verdigris mist and a stencil to give it another dimension. Then ink and brads...I bought a Paper Studio brick embossing folder last week and used that along with ink, mists, and modeling paste...ripped and tore it until I had the shapes to piece together for the background.
I love how it turned out.



Thanks for stopping by
x0x0x
MadZie

No comments:

Post a Comment