2.26.2013

Wood Bead Art Dolls

So...been very excited to be signed up to take Laura Robberts Loverlee's wood bead art doll class at http://www.paperwhimsy.com.

The class started Saturday and I am off work today and was able to get started...I got as far as I can on the bodies for now. I am waiting for the omni gel to dry for the image transfers and will hopefully get to those tomorrow evening after work...

My awesome husband bought me a dremel on Sunday so I can use it as a drill, but we didn't get a cottel so I can't use the bits today...I will pick one up tomorrow. In the meantime, I decided to play with some beads and create a design for the blue dollies tiara. I need to get some more beads...hehe...
Can't wait to get everything put together and finish my first doll...the possibilities are endless and my mind is going crazy with ideas...

You can still sign up for the class, through March 2...it is awesome... http://www.paperwhimsy.com/classes/loverlees/index.html

Have a FaBuLoUs day
x0x0x
MadZie

No comments:

Post a Comment