2.02.2010

CHALLENGE 8 WINNER YAY ME

Well I won the frame and fill challenge at Bad Girls Project 52 and I am so happy.
I will be guest designer for the challenge that will come out on the 22nd of February but that's all I can say about that........for now.
Stay tuned for February 22 for the big reveal LOL.

I'm so excited.

I also won some goodies from Scrapbooking From the Inside Out for 2 challenge layout's I did there. So much fun and my February kit from them is on the way. It looks so beautiful.
Go check it out and if you sign up for 6 months you get extra awesome goodiez.

scrapbookingfromtheinsideout.com

x0x0x
Madzie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff babe I'm glad you have so much fun doing these projects and having others that do this recognize your talent is awesome!

    ReplyDelete