2.24.2010

Tuesday

Well we will be heading home tomorrow. Jonathan and I are both exhausted and we actually still have quite a bit to do before we leave for the airport at noon tomorrow.
It has been an exhausting week. Jonathan's father has wonderful friends and they have all been so great in helping us in so many ways. We could not have gotten through this without them.

On a brighter note, my guest design team art for Project 52 over at Bad Girls was revealed yesterday. It made me smile so much.
When I get home I will post everything here and also goin to try to do a tutorial.
A very long day tomorrow. We will not actually be home to our house until probably 3 am. Thinkin I will be in bed most of the day Thursday. Work Friday and it's month end so it will be an insane day.
When I post again it will be my art money project for Bad Girls.
See you then
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment