2.14.2010

Valentines Day

Wow what a busy couple of weeks. I have been working on a couple of projects but mostly my Guest design team project for Bad Girls Project 52.

I can't reveal what it is just yet but soon. I should be done with it tomorrow and sending it along to the design team for posting next week when the challenge is revealed.

I had a wonderful Valentines Day. I woke up to a dozen roses, candy, lotions and a new electric griddle to cook on. I've wanted one for awhile now. Hubby did real good.
My daughter got me a rose and a card and some candy.
I made sour cream waffles and sausage links for hubby for breakfast when he woke up today and my son and his girlfriend Katie came over for some eats too.
Melissa was home with her friend Cassidy for awhile too so it was a fun love filled day and I am so glad my family was here with me.
I love them all so very much.
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment