10.04.2011

Happy Birthday

To Meee...

Here I am Rawkin my Birthday TiaRa....
Hubby has to work tonight so my daughter surprised me and is taking me out to dinner. My awesome son called me to wish me happy birthday, totally made my day...
Jonathan got me a beautiful card and tomorrow night he is takin me out for steak and LOBSTER ooo000oooo yeahhhhhhhh....

It's been a relaxing and beautiful day.

17 years ago today, on my 30th birthday, I was diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer. I had no idea if I was even going to make it to my surgery date. My kids were 3 yrs old and 6 months old.
17 years later here I am and I feel blessed, I feel more loved than I ever have before, and I feel so very lucky to have survived and not missed a thing...I have an awesome husband, the two best kids in the world, and great friends.
Life is Good

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment