10.02.2011

Still....

Oh man am I ever having time management problems...and I have a lot of time...
I have a pot of coffee going and I am going to stay up tonight and work work work on getting my remains of the day journals done and ready to sell...
There is no excuse for them not being done...hubby has even started asking when? So I know I'm slackin cuz he NEVER questions...

I have 2 to finish tonight, then write up the descriptions and get them in the mail to my awesome friend Lisa who is going to put them up for sale for me in her Etsy shop....

This is what I have been working on getting done today...I sure wish fabric glue dried faster...this cover is all about dimension and I love how it's coming out.


It's all on me and I am ready to get done with these and move on to the other many ideas that I have to work on.

x0x0x
Madzie


No comments:

Post a Comment