1.05.2012

January Calendar Kathryn Wheel style

Helloooo...

Happy Thursday!!! I am excited today, more than usual...I sent a very important email in regards to my job search and am looking forward to getting some feedback and hopefully landing a position.

In the meantime, another one of the projects I'm working on for 2012 is my calendar book. I first saw this in the November 2011 issue of Somerset Studio and immediately fell in love with Kathryn Wheels calendar idea of just jotting down a little sumthin sumthin each day to take you back to an important or special moment.

We don't always have time to write down all the details of things but this way it can be a memory jogger to take you back to that moment, and maybe when you have some time go into greater detail in a full blown journal...anyhow I love it...

I am using an old desk calendar from last year. It's the perfect size. I just gesso the pages then start painting and stamping and doodling...

For January, I used scraps of watercolor paper for my 1-1/2"x1-1/2 inch squares...next month I will probably use some scrap paper...

Anyhow here is my January calendar...If you would like to check out the details of this awesome project you can click on the Kathryn Wheel button on the right side of my blog or just click on this link http://thekathrynwheel.blogspot.com/

Have a fantastic day and by all means HAVE FUN AND CREATE SOMETHING!!!!
x0x0x
MadZie

No comments:

Post a Comment