1.26.2012

Valentines

Ok so I entered a contest to win 1 of 5 ATC's over at Denise Phillips blog www.BirdnutsMixedMedia.blogspot.com and I won!!!! Super cool right?

Well now that I have won one of them, I had to make one to send back to her. I have never made ATC cards before...I have seen tons of them and loved the idea of it. A lot of them are very embellished and just so beautiful. There is only one rule with ATC and that is the size. It has to be 2-1/2" wide x 3-1//2" long, the rest is completely up to you.

So I got out some scrap watercolor paper, and my Portfolio water soluble oil pastels, which I absolutely LOVE btw, and started playing around.

I absolutely love anything to do with hearts so this was super cool to play around with. I also used some black and white acrylic and my black liner pens. This is what I came up with...
I am looking for the perfect key to hang up in the corner on the center card and that is the one I am planning on sending to Denise.
Thanks for stopping by
x0x0x
MadZie

No comments:

Post a Comment