10.12.2012

Graphitti Inspiration Stack

I started this stack yesterday...My intention was to make a pink stack and layer with mostly black and white...I did not like how the pink looked AT ALL...I used 5 different shades but the color just looked dull...
I got out some of my mists and just started spraying...I needed to do something to change them up quickly without having to repaint them all and this really worked...
Tonight I got out my stencils and some paint and started layering. I love the direction this took the stack in. I really like how the black made them look graphitti. I am in the process of adding washi tape and some shading around the edges.
Here is where I am at this point.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look
x0x0x
MadZie
(monica)

2 comments:

  1. Your inspiration deck looks amazing so far! Love all these colors and layers!
    Hoping I receive one in the exchange. ;)

    So nice to meet you through FB’s Magically Mixed Art Community.
    I am your newest blog follower! :)

    Wishing you all the best,
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, I'm loving doing these stacks. I can't wait to get a whole new one in return and I soo hope I get one of yours. They are amazing. Thanks for following me.
      x0x0x
      Monica

      Delete