About Me

My photo

I am a mother, a wife, a sister, a best friend a daughter, and artist.

If there was a way I could spend as much time in my studio creating as I do working my regular 40 hour job I would do it in a heartbeat. I am loving discovering myself through art and I can't wait to see where the journey takes me.

10.17.2012

My favorite quote

Ok...finished the graffiti stack...I am keeping the below card for myself...I love all of them, it's so great that no two are alike. I think that is what has be so drawn to doing these. This quote though, rings so true with me, and different things I have been through. I love it.

Hoping to start on another stack this afternoon. I think I am going to do a butterfly stack. I found a whole bunch of butterfly quotes and I soo love butterflies.

Have a FaBuLoUs Day...and make some art...it's good for you
x0x0x
MadZie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your cards from the 2012 inspirational card deck swap. Stitching is great, butterfly so pretty , and your rolodex like cutouts are cool. I am loving this swap. xox

    ReplyDelete