10.13.2012

Halloween Project

I decided to take a break from my inspiration stacks today.
I love Halloween so much, and I haven't really gotten my stuff out yet this year...that will entail digging through the tubs in the garage to find all my holiday goodiez since the move.

I am going to try to tackle that tomorrow. Today I decided to work on something new for decoration.

I haven't done one of my "girls" for awhile so decided to go in that direction. She is still a work in progress, but she is coming along really cool. Her hat and her hair and her skirt are so dimensional. I am going to add a broom to her right hand tomorrow and maybe some pumpkins along the bottom. I'm also going to go to the dollar store and get some plastic spiders to glitter up and put in her hair and on her hat band.

I cute her out and glued her to a 12x12 piece of scrapbook paper before I added her hair. Fun stuff.

Here she is so far...haven't named her yet...
Thanks for stopping by.
x0x0x
MadZie
(Monica)

No comments:

Post a Comment