9.08.2013

A little canvas work

I got some time yesterday and a little today to work on and finish up a canvas. Haven't done much canvas work in awhile. I'm really happy with how this came out. I have 3 more so going to try to get them done during the week. I also have an apron to make, and 4 journals to do closures for, then I really want to get some things up for sale in my etsy shop...

Here's the canvas....Journey...



























I'm going to pick up another package of 4 6x6 canvases and do a grouping similar to this for my house. Hubby said to me today, you make all this art but you don't hang any of it up in our house...My art is typically very colorful, and my decor is industrial shabby chic, so I am going to do a grouping in muted colors with industrial embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by.
x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment