9.29.2013

Gelli Journey Cards

In a previous post I showed pics of some prints I have sewn together for a book for my daughter.

She is on a roller coaster ride in life right now, a true test of her strength, and faith in herself, which she is struggling with. It's been a rough year and a half and it's all taking its toll. That's where I come in. I want her to have positive messages to reach for in her unsure moments, and know that they come completely from my heart and soul.

I so know what it's like to have low self esteem, to feel constantly judged, and to question ones self on way too regular of a basis...I want to make this easier for her to go through and also let her know that even when she doesn't believe in herself, or what the future holds, that I do, and I always will...

She will be moving back home after this semester in college is over mid December and I want to have it for her as a welcome home gift when she gets here. I will be posting my progress on getting this done for her.















Thanks for stopping by.
x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment