10.03.2013

There are NO RULES in Art

Earlier today, one of my facebook friends, Nicci Dot C A, posted a colorful picture that said to Color Outside of the Lines...this has always been one of my favorite things to say, hear, read...etc...it inspired me to make this journal page using...BIG SURPRISE...hehe, one of my Gelli prints...

It's so important for EVERYONE to remember there really are no Don'ts...or NO RULES in art...and apparently DON'TS isn't even a word LMBO...awesome...that makes it even better...

I really hope that someday, when I am not here anymore, to physically have an impact on some future amazing person, that my art will inspire them to just follow their soul and just let the brush or their fingers or whatever flow...just do it...just make art...with no rules...
























Thanks for stopping by...
Hey tomorrow's FRIDAY...have a FaBuLoUs Weekend!!!!
x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment