9.29.2013

Here Comes the Sun

With such an exciting week this past week, I have been overwhelmed with happy feelings and am finally feeling like my future is going to be stable again.

The job market here in AR has been devastating for my career, and after working a part time minimum wage job for the last few months things were really getting scarey. Landing my new job with a government contractor, and the opportunities that presents to me is HUGE for me. It's exactly what I have been hoping, praying, yearning for. My art has been a saving grace for me through all of the changes in my life and I am so glad I have it as an outlet.

Then to find out I have been chosen for the Creative Inspirations Paints Design team filled me with happiness...

I did this art journal page using one of my Gelli Plate backgrounds, and images from Nancy Baumiller at Crow About StudioB deviantscrap.com . I love her stuff...

I used borders and images from the Wierdo's collection, then doodled and sewed on the page. It's bright and funky and makes me very happy.

























Hope you have a bright and funky week.
x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment