1.30.2010

Bad week

Just crazy stuff...work...home...
I am working on completing my frame and fill project for bad girls challenge 8. It's due tonight at midnite pacific which is 3 am my time.
I thought I had enough paint for the frame and I dont so I am waiting for Michael's to open up so I can go get the paint I need, then it's just a matter of getting everything put together. {I had enough paint weeee}

I think this will be my last challenge over there for awhile unless I win this challenge then I will have a guest designer spot for February...Swoooon.
Things are getting tight with the ole checking account and I have a few kits in need of attention so.......

I am going to try to get some stuff done with my scrapbooking from the inside out kits and I really want to start doing some of the challenges at dirty scraps too. I also have something long overdue to finish for my mother in law.
When I get my frame and fill project done I will of course post pictures here later tonight.
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment