1.11.2010

Bleh @ last week.

WoW I didn't post at all last week. It was just a bad week. Not enough sleep, too much work and too much drama. I am glad it is over.

The one good thing about last week is that I received my January kit of the month from www.scrapbookingfromtheinsideout.com

The kit for January is Possibility. 1st challenge is already up so I have to try to get to it one night this week.
I did get a page almost finished for Melissa.
I just need the title which I have totally been struggling with. I even went to Michaels specifically for letter stickers and I found some really cool ones only to find out that the font was actually 3 different kinds and it didn't have all of the alphabet in each one...GRGRGR.
I am just going to start printing out and cutting my titles I think. I really don't know what else to do. I found a great FREE font site called www.dafont.com so tonight I start downloading. I may get a xyron so I can print the font then run it through the sticker machiney thingy.
Anyhow. This is going to be a better week. I feel it and I have made up my mind of it.
Lots of sleep, lots of art, lots of possibilities, and lots of love.
That should do it.

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment