1.15.2010

Layout

WoW...another week gone and no posts...I have got to get better about this.
I am trying....
I finished the layout I did of Melissa and I love it...see below..


I am now working on Challenge #2 for SFTIO January possibility kit. You have to incorporate your word for the year along with a calendar in the layout somehow. Hehe...I have already started on this and LOVE where it is headed.
My word for the year is Willpower!!! so as soon as I get that finished I will post.
I am also working on the current challenge for Project 52 over at badgirls, a shadow box and you have to incorporate an insect and fabric of some kind. I am going to to head up to Winchester tomorrow, which is 65 miles up the interstate, to see if I can find some inspiration at the Michaels up that way. The one here is just BLEH for scrapbooking stuff.
I am so tired of having to order online to get the latest embellishments. The shipping just doesn't make it worth it.
Ok...let me load up that layout and should have 2 more before the weekend is through.
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment