1.18.2010

Day off from work

It is a beautiful day here today. I have had the front and back doors open and the blinds. The sun is shining and it just feels good.
Ok so....I didn't win the challenge over at bad girls. Honestly, I don't agree with how they decide on the 1st challenge of the month. It's a random draw BUT...I look at it this way. It get's my creative juices flowing and I absolutely LOVE the outcome of my projects so I  am the winner every time in my book. I certainly don't expect to win every time but this random thing is.....not to my liking.
Now...the 2nd challenge of the month is done by vote. I have entered twice I think and not won...whatever...
I still intend to continue in the challenges as long as I can afford it.
It's not cheap to go buy things for this type of thing but it's ok.
My goal is to just win the 2nd challenge at least one time so I can be a guest designer. I would really like to get a resume started and it would be really cool to add that I was a guest designer at Bad Girls.
I am also going to start looking into other sites for challenges and see how far I can get with that.
On that note, I already have a design in mind for the frame and fill challenge at Bad Girls so I will be working on that and 2 layouts for challenges over at Scrapbooking from the inside out.
That should keep me busy.
Hope your day has been as beautiful as mine.
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment