3.19.2010

Been awhile

Oh I've been so busy...working on a few projects and also Melissa's 16th birthday. She got in a 4 wheeler accident on the 11th and I spent 7 hours at the ER with her and my sleep schedule got all messed up so I have been real tired too. She is fine thank goodness but been on restriction a week and not able to participate in her track training. It's been hectic.
Below is a door sign I made her for her birthday and also a name banner. She got new bedding for her bday in a lime green and zebra print that reverses to lime green/yellow/black leopard print. My eyes went buggie when we were getting her bed made...
Anyhow the door sign and banner will look awesome in her room and she loves them both.
I also have another layout to post but not yet. It's for a blue print challenge over at BadGirls but I cant reveal it until it is revealed on the website...sooooon...heheheeeee...

TYFL!!!!
XOX0X
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment