3.19.2010

oo00oo I forgot

Tomorrow Melissa and I are going to Richmond with my mother in law. She is taking us to lunch in celebration of Melissa's 16th bday, which was the 16th...

Andddd...we are going to Trader Joe's....CANNOT WAIT!!!! The last time I was at Trader Joe's was when I was home in California 2 years ago. Love me some Trader Joe's. Also with the time crunches of the work week I was not able to make corned beef and cabbage in celebration of St. Patrick's day so tonight me and hubby went shoppin and got all the scrumptiousest ingredients and I will be making it Sunday before he goes to work..

I steam my corned beef so it takes longer but omg...it is so good. oooo I will post a picture tomorrow of what I received in the mail today. I had totally forgotten about a Jim Shore auto deliver program I signed up for at QVC because I actually cancelled 2 of the 4 shipments. Cancelled the 2nd and 3rd so I completely forgot this was coming.
My daddy loved light houses and this was the main reason I wanted to sign up for this. Well, it came in the mail today and I have it on my end table next to my dad's picture. I know he would totally love it and the light will be on always.
I love you and miss you so terribly dad.
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment