About Me

My photo

I am a mother, a wife, a sister, a best friend a daughter, and artist.

If there was a way I could spend as much time in my studio creating as I do working my regular 40 hour job I would do it in a heartbeat. I am loving discovering myself through art and I can't wait to see where the journey takes me.

3.09.2010

Sewing Machine

Weeeeeeeee...I got my sewing machine in the mail yesterday and got it hooked up tonight and working...that is an accomplishment since I haven't sewn since 7th grade...I am so excited to be able to sew on my layout's and mixed media projects now. This just takes it to a whole other level for me.
My son has already put in an order for me to sew his patches on his vest and his best friend too...LOL.

I got it from overstock.com for an amazing price of less than 65.00 and that was with shipping and everything. I love overstock.com.

I also got my March kit from SFTIO and I am going to try to rip into that maybe tomorrow night after work and get some sewing on a layout. The kit is called Nostalgia. It's a great kit. I have way too much product. I have kits from Bad Girls, this is my 4th kit from SFTIO and then just everything else I have. I am going on a kit hiatus and I have got to get some fabulous stuff done with the things I have.
I really want to incorporate sewing into as much as I can now that I have my machine.
I love so many of the layout's I see online with zig zag and such on it. So very cool.
Ill post stuffs as soon as I get things done.

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment