3.09.2010

Sewing Machine

Weeeeeeeee...I got my sewing machine in the mail yesterday and got it hooked up tonight and working...that is an accomplishment since I haven't sewn since 7th grade...I am so excited to be able to sew on my layout's and mixed media projects now. This just takes it to a whole other level for me.
My son has already put in an order for me to sew his patches on his vest and his best friend too...LOL.

I got it from overstock.com for an amazing price of less than 65.00 and that was with shipping and everything. I love overstock.com.

I also got my March kit from SFTIO and I am going to try to rip into that maybe tomorrow night after work and get some sewing on a layout. The kit is called Nostalgia. It's a great kit. I have way too much product. I have kits from Bad Girls, this is my 4th kit from SFTIO and then just everything else I have. I am going on a kit hiatus and I have got to get some fabulous stuff done with the things I have.
I really want to incorporate sewing into as much as I can now that I have my machine.
I love so many of the layout's I see online with zig zag and such on it. So very cool.
Ill post stuffs as soon as I get things done.

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment