12.23.2010

Home in Arkansas

Wow it has been a crazy week. Hubby got to Virginia last Wednesday. We packed up the house and hit the road and we are at our new home in Arkansas. A lot of work still to be done but this already feels more like home than Virginia ever did.

Start my new job on Monday and I cannot wait. Very excited.

So we downsized big time and I no longer have a scrap room. Nothing but my counter top bar in the kitchen so I plan to utilize that. I kept all of my scrappy and art stuff right at the opening to the storage unit so I can get my goodies when I need them.

I left out my Teresa Collins welcome home kit so I can work on that. I got it over at scrappin deals and steals. Definitely check out the deals there they are awesome. I love everything I have gotten. here is the link. http://www.scrappindealsnsteals.com/
I need to take some more pictures for my welcome home mini but I am still going to try to at least get it put together.
Have a fabulous day!!!

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment